Media Browser - General
- Click for more options (pop-up menu).
Media Browser - Folders
- A folder which can contain recordings and other folders.
- A folder containing unwatched recordings, with count in red
- The dustbin folder created by the Undelete package.
- A folder which contains a sub folder e.g. _duplicates or _original
- Contained files will be automatically de-duplicated.
- Contained files will be automatically shrunk.
- Contained files and those in sub-folders will be automatically shrunk.
- Contained files will be automatically decrypted.
- Contained files and those in sub-folders will be automatically decrypted.
- Contained files will be automatically expired.
- Contained files will have an MPG copy created automatically.
- Contained files will have their audio automatically extracted to MP3.
- Folder will not be flattened - see Flatten.
Media Browser - Files
- A native Humax recording.
- A native Humax recording which has not been watched.
- A non-native video file.
- A non-native video file which has not been watched.
- A failed recording.
- High Definition recording.
- Standard Definition recording.
- File is protected from decryption (usually HD content).
- File is not encrypted on disk (has been decrypted by some method).
- File has been indexed by the Humax DLNA (Media) server.
- Broadcaster included guidance notes. (Blue = general guidance, Red = adult content)
- File has been shrunk (unnecessary EPG data removed).
- Recording is locked.
- File busy recording or playing back.
- News & Factual.
- Film. (Referred to as Movie on screen*)
NOTE * for the sweeper package use Film
- Schedule entry will use Accurate Recording.
- Accurate Recording currently searching for start signal
- Schedule entry will use padding.
- Split recording,
- Series recording.
- Daily repeat recording.
- Weekly repeat recording.
- Weekend repeat recording.
- Weekday repeat recording.
- Chase playing.
- Standby, also displayed during the Half-Awake State