Hi MymsMan, I have read through you new Wiki page and have a few suggestions, they are mainly suggestion to make the page follow the pattern used in the other pages in the Wiki plus typos etc.
- DLNA should be in upper case rather than dlna (both currently used)
- 'delinquent half-awake state' should be referred to as 'half-awake state' (both currently used)
- ' you are a habitual user' should read ' you are an habitual user'
- 'DetectAds analyses recording to detect' should say 'DetectAds analyses a recording to detect'
- SUI (Standard User Interface ?) is a little known expression, maybe better written in full
- The contents table at the top of the page can be remove (if desired) by inserting this as the first line :-