What is the TV Diary?
TV Diary is an add-on to the web interface. It tracks the TV programs you record and watch, and presents a diary view through the web interface
How Do I install TV Diary?
TV Diary is installable from the Web-If >> Package Management >> Available screen, you may have to enable Advance Packages e.g. Web-if >> Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Show development and advanced packages = Yes.
Using TV Diary
After installing the package the Web-If main screen will display a new 'TV Diary' icon, clicking on this icon will take you to the main TV Diary screen displaying a calendar from which you can pick a date for inspection, Note only dates in BOLD are pick-able
Daily TV Diary
Having selected a past / present / future date, the following categories can be displayed :-
Programme Search Diary
Programme Search EPG
- the database for TV Diary resides here :- /mod/etc/tvdiary.db
- /mod/sbin/tvdiary_monitor_on = enable crontab to run tvdiary_status
- /mod/sbin/tvdiary_monitor_off = disable crontab to run tvdiary_status
- /mod/sbin/tvdiary_status = status checker to be run every minute to update the tvdiary database
- /mod/sbin/tvdiary_publish = Publish the TV Diary contents to a separate web server
- /mod/sbin/tvdiary_purge = Purge the TV Diary database of old data