Manually loading Features from USB
If it is not practical to connect your Humax box to the Internet via a cable or wireless, then software packages can be loaded onto the Humax by placing them onto a USB Disk drive. The packages themselves can be downloaded from http://hpkg.tv/packages.html. Each package is available for download as an individual file or as a bundle. A bundle contains the package itself along with all of its dependencies, and is the recommended and easiest way to install software.
- Download the package(s) / bundle(s) you wish to add from WIKI Packages page
- Place the files in the root directory (top-level folder) of your USB device;
- Make sure the Humax is on and running normally;
- Plug the USB device into a port.
- The USB light will flash while the software is being installed;
- The TV may show a menu relating to accessing media on the disk which can be safely ignored (press Exit to dismiss);
- A log relating to the software installation will be created on the disk, named opkg_install.log.